cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACOBSEN_C
Community Contributor

Instructure Web Browser

Jump to solution

I'm reading Edge's rendering engine is moving to Chromium.  Has Instructure looked into creating its own web browser?  With control over the browser new feature releases may be less buggy...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@JACOBSEN_C  

Thanks for the question, and Chris, thanks for letting us know it was still unanswered.  This isn't anything I have heard any mention of internally, nor a direction I think we would go. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @JACOBSEN_C ‌...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for almost five months without a response.  Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to let you know that I am going to share your question with some of the Community Managers here in hopes that they might be able to provide an answer (or forward your question to someone at Instructure who might be able to answer).  I hope this will be of help.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@JACOBSEN_C  

Thanks for the question, and Chris, thanks for letting us know it was still unanswered.  This isn't anything I have heard any mention of internally, nor a direction I think we would go. 

View solution in original post