Integrating Raptivity with canvas

?Can I Integrating Raptivity with canvas 

If the answer is Yes , then how I do this

5 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

@teacherlessnet  

I know nothing about this beyond that it can be done, but I do know where you can find the answers you need. Check out the conversations at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1494 

I hope this helps,

Kelley

Unfortunately, I have no Scorm in the sub menu

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 9:55 PM, kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu <

Hi  @teacherlessnet  

I would ask those folks in the discussion I referenced. As I said, I know nothing about how to do this. One thing I just learned on that page is that your school's Canvas admin has to enable SCORM. You may want to ask  @dhulsey ‌ as he has some understanding of Raptivity.

Kelley

dhulsey
Community Champion

Sadly, my version of Raptivity is many years old at this point, but I believe  @kmeeusen ‌ is correct: You can integrate Raptivity if your local Canvas administrator enables the SCORM tool.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie