cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GideonWilliams
Community Champion

Interactive Features created with HTML5

Jump to solution

Came across this in my Twitter feed. Some truly astonishing interactive features here - using HTML5 - https://h5p.org/content-types-and-applications

It says that you can create your own account and embed features on your website but I have not yet tried this in anger. It talks about adding it as a plugin to Drupal and Wordpress but wonder how can we get this on to Canvas - an LTI?

Have written a blog post about it here - Free Interactive Content with HTML5

Would be interested to know if anyone else has come across this before or is keen to get involved developing resources?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GideonWilliams
Community Champion

Thanks to the amazing Carli Tegtmeier on twitter who found this document on their site - Using H5P with Canvas by Instructure | H5P which will hopefully shed further light on the matter and help push the development of the resources further.

Time to play.....

More on blog post - Free Interactive Content with HTML5

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GideonWilliams
Community Champion

Thanks to the amazing Carli Tegtmeier on twitter who found this document on their site - Using H5P with Canvas by Instructure | H5P which will hopefully shed further light on the matter and help push the development of the resources further.

Time to play.....

More on blog post - Free Interactive Content with HTML5

View solution in original post

WOW - thanks for the link, we are exploring the resources now. 

On my next visit home, I should pop down and see you. Although I am in Netherlands, family in Southampton and back regularly