Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhigham1

Is there a way to add a question group and the questions NOT randomize?

Jump to solution

I enjoy this feature as it is much faster to assign points to questions, but I do not need the questions to automatically randomize.  I have videos that align with the questions once they complete the quiz and when the questions are randomized, they cannot match the video with the problem.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Unfortunately no, you can't use a question group and not have it randomize the questions. Smiley Sad

Hopefully this type of functionality will be coming with the Canvas Studio: Modern Quizzing Engine

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Unfortunately no, you can't use a question group and not have it randomize the questions. Smiley Sad

Hopefully this type of functionality will be coming with the Canvas Studio: Modern Quizzing Engine

crfishe2
Community Member

I use Respondus to upload numbered questions via a .txt file, and there is no way to keep the question order when importing into Canvas. Respondus has a 'question set' option that maintains the order, but Canvas alphabetizes the set. This requires manual numbering after the import into Canvas as either a group or a quiz, or manual reorganizing. Is there another option? 

0 Kudos