Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clcavana
Community Contributor

Is there a way to auto-populate a quiz bank?

Jump to solution

I have an instructor and AIs creating many questions for multiple test banks in a course. They deliver the information to me in a spreadsheet and I am populating the banks to ensure the instructor is ready at the beginning of the semester. It goes pretty fast, but due to the number of questions, I think there must be a faster way than manually populating. Has anyone run into this or have any ideas? Sorry if this question has been asked/answered prior; I didn't do I thorough search today.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James
Community Champion

We use Respondus, a third party application, to do this.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
James
Community Champion

We use Respondus, a third party application, to do this.

DaleDrees
Community Champion

Use Respondus too!

awilliams
Instructure
Instructure

Respondus is one heck of a "test bank" / "question bank" swiss army knife. Well worth having around.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

We use Respondus and it's pretty amazing and drastically cuts down on the amount of time we spend adding test banks into faculty's courses.

Here's the link - Respondus 4.0: Exam Authoring Tool - and they have a free 30 day trial!

canvas_admin
Community Champion

Another Respondus user here

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

clcavana​, piling on here: I've been using Respondus for years, and it's perfect for what you're trying to accomplish. Your school might already have a shared or multiple user license for the product.