cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erica_fischer
Community Member

Is there a way to duplicate a quiz? I know I can share to commons, but when creating my pre and post-test (which are the exact same) it would be simpler to duplicate rather than sharing to commons. Thanks in Advance!

Jump to solution

Is there a way to duplicate a quiz? I know I can share to commons, but when creating my pre and post-test (which are the exact same) it would be simpler to duplicate rather than sharing to commons. Thanks in Advance! 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @erica_fischer  , it seems like I just talked to you about something else this morning!

There are several ways to do this that are easier than using Commons; okay, maybe not easier, but you might like the workflow better. Here are two:

Also, there is an existing feature idea that is open for voting that you might be interested in at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/10950 

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @erica_fischer  , it seems like I just talked to you about something else this morning!

There are several ways to do this that are easier than using Commons; okay, maybe not easier, but you might like the workflow better. Here are two:

Also, there is an existing feature idea that is open for voting that you might be interested in at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/10950 

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

jmnau
Community Participant

You could add all your questions to a Question Bank and then pull them all with a Question Group for the Pre and Post test. So if you have 10 questions in the Bank, pull all 10 in the Group. Or you could have them re-take the same Quiz again.

Alternatively, you could use Quizzes.Next which allows for duplicating quizzes. Learn more about Quizzes.Next in the Instructor Guides.