cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmccann1
Community Participant

Is there a way to export "answers" from a a quiz bank?

I want to archive and alphabetically order the glossary quiz terms that I have in a 245 question quiz pool to put in a "glossary" page.

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I can’t think of an easy way to do this except maybe (big maybe) using Respondus.  @ejackson ‌ - do you know if you could use Respondus to get the quiz answers out of Canvas? Or maybe the quiz questions and answers and then strip out the questions manually?

ejackson
Community Champion

I don't think there is a way to do this, even with Respondus. Respondus would export the entire quiz, questions and answer both, so you would basically be right where you already are.

The only thing I could think to do would be to copy/paste the answers from each question into another document and then sort them alphabetically (either Word or Excel would accomplish this). However, that is extremely time-consuming. I would not like having to do that, although I would probably get one of our student workers to do it. 🙂

If anyone else knows of a way of doing this, I would love to know about it and add it to my resources for our faculty!