cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heathermichel
Community Participant

Is there an option to see a created assessment in Gauge in student view?

I have younger students and would like to see how the student views the question before assigning.

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @heathermichel ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered for so long.  I wanted to check in with you to see if you've been able to find a solution to your question on your own since you first posted here on February 14, 2019.  If so, would you be willing to share what you've learned back here with Community members?  Or, if you are still looking for some help, please let us know that as well.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found a solution for you...but more because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over five months and we've not heard back from you, either.  People can still reply to this topic, though.  I hope that is alright with you, Heather.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.