cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anderste
Community Member

Kaltura Capture Space

Jump to solution

I'm needing to download Kaltura CaptureSpace and was told to contact the system administrator. What should I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @anderste  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This sounds like a question you should direct to someone at your schoool...specifically a local Canvas administrator who might be able to help.  They may be able to install a third-party app from Kaltura that integrates with Canvas.  The only LTI app that I'm aware of from Kaltura is this one: Edu App Center: Kaltura Video App, so I'm not sure if that's at all similar to what you're asking about.  I searched your school's website, and I found this page: Service Desk | Information Services | Oregon State University.  It looks like they do provide support for Canvas, so you might want to check with them.  I hope this information will be helpful to you, Cassie.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @anderste  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This sounds like a question you should direct to someone at your schoool...specifically a local Canvas administrator who might be able to help.  They may be able to install a third-party app from Kaltura that integrates with Canvas.  The only LTI app that I'm aware of from Kaltura is this one: Edu App Center: Kaltura Video App, so I'm not sure if that's at all similar to what you're asking about.  I searched your school's website, and I found this page: Service Desk | Information Services | Oregon State University.  It looks like they do provide support for Canvas, so you might want to check with them.  I hope this information will be helpful to you, Cassie.

View solution in original post