cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshua_mize

Last year's calendar information

I did not import all items from last year's courses when creating this year's classes - I was worried there would be too much I had to delete.  Now I am trying to find calendar entries from last year's courses, and I can't seem to find them anywhere.  Anyone have any thoughts?

3 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

One thought,  @joshua_mize ​: any chance they're in "Undated items"? (Look on the right, below the Calendars list and above the Calendar Feed link.)

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @joshua_mize ​...

We have not heard from you since you first posted this question on August 23rd.  Did you have a chance to review the response from stefaniesanders​?  If so, did her suggestion solve your issue?  If so, you should be able to mark her answer as "Correct".  If not, please come back to let us know if you have any additional questions surrounding this topic.  Thanks Josh.

Hi  @joshua_mize ​...

Checking in with you again.  Since there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for quite a while, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  My comment above from October 8th still applies as well.  Thank you, Josh.