Learning Mastery Gradebook Not Working

Jump to solution
gdk5028
Community Explorer

I am using Standards Based Grading in two of my courses this semester, and as such I have chosen to use Canvas's Learning Mastery Gradebook (LMG). On my end, other than a few kinks, I got the LMG figured out and appreciate the information it provides me.

However, on my student's end, it has been nothing short of a nightmare. In one of my classes, some outcomes appear as met for my students, yet some outcomes that students have met appear as not met. For example, the here are some screenshots from the Test Student

326132_pastedImage_1.png

As you can see, the Test Student can see that they have met P3, but it shows that Quiz 3 has not yet been assessed, however, in SpeedGrader, I can clearly see that Quiz 3 has been assessed, 

326133_pastedImage_2.png

In my other class, no outcomes are appearing as met. For example, 326134_pastedImage_3.png

this is the Test Student's performance on Quiz 1, clearly they have met P1 and P2. P1 is described below

326135_pastedImage_4.png

However, the student sees the following when entering the LMG

326136_pastedImage_5.png

And after clicking on Content Standards and scrolling down to P1, they see

326137_pastedImage_6.png

Whereas in the teacher gradebook, I am clearly able to see that the student has met P1, P2, as well as several other outcomes.

326138_pastedImage_7.png

I'm not sure where the disconnect between the Student and Teacher Gradebooks, but I hope this addressed soon.

0 Likes
1 Solution