cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbennett2
Community Champion

Learning Mastery Gradebook in Canvas Student app?

Jump to solution

I can't find documentation or ways to show the student learning mastery gradebook in the Canvas Student app on iOS. Is this an oversight on my part? Or is the only way to see the Outcome scores on mobile to log into Canvas via browser?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @bbennett2  -

I am relatively new to Outcomes, but I think you're right. I think the only way for a student to access their mastery gradebook is through the browser. I feel that this could be a great feature idea in Canvas Studio‌!

If you make the idea, please share the link here to close the "loop". (I'd also like to comment!) Also, please add the following tags to your idea: mobile, canvas student, mastery gradebook, outcomes. Tags make it easier to search and more visible for those who are passionate about specific topics. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @bbennett2  -

I am relatively new to Outcomes, but I think you're right. I think the only way for a student to access their mastery gradebook is through the browser. I feel that this could be a great feature idea in Canvas Studio‌!

If you make the idea, please share the link here to close the "loop". (I'd also like to comment!) Also, please add the following tags to your idea: mobile, canvas student, mastery gradebook, outcomes. Tags make it easier to search and more visible for those who are passionate about specific topics. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post