Length of free account

Jump to solution
DebbieGuy
Community Member

Hello 

I have a free account that I am using for a Uni assignment. The problem is I had an accident and have broken my leg and ankle. I am now behind on my design and need to know if the free account shuts down after a certain period. 

I did contact Canvas support and received a very nice email... Canvas Support has seen such a large increase in volume that we are no longer able to provide support for all Free For Teacher help requests.

I registered with Canvas on the 12th of May 2021 and need access through to July 30. 

Does anyone know how long the free access lasts. 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @DebbieGuy ...

I could be wrong, but I do not believe there is a time limit on Free For Teacher accounts.  The limitations are more about what you do or do not have access to in FFT compared to a paid account.  This document might be of some help to you: Free-for-Teacher Account FAQ - Instructure Community.  Also, I know you didn't ask about this, but I also found this topic which might be helpful: Solved: How many courses can we have going in the free tea... - Instructure Community.

Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post