cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rryan
Community Participant

Like in BB, how do I grade AFTER a certain # of submissions?

Jump to solution

In blackboard I was able to get a prompt to grade AFTER a student posted three times in a discussion board. This was really helpful because 3 was my minimum to get ANY credit. How can I do this in canvas? I'd like to only get prompted to grade when students meet the minimum. Help!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@rryan ​, I'm sorry to say that Canvas doesn't currently have this functionality. A very similar feature idea was put forth for voting in an earlier voting period-- --but did not meet the vote threshold necessary to move it forward.

Priorities and opinions change, so feature ideas can always be resubmitted for new consideration. If you'd like to submit this feature idea to be evaluated in the next voting cycle, please post it to Canvas Feature Ideas after reading How do I create a new feature idea?​ and How to write a good feature idea submission​.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@rryan ​, I'm sorry to say that Canvas doesn't currently have this functionality. A very similar feature idea was put forth for voting in an earlier voting period-- --but did not meet the vote threshold necessary to move it forward.

Priorities and opinions change, so feature ideas can always be resubmitted for new consideration. If you'd like to submit this feature idea to be evaluated in the next voting cycle, please post it to Canvas Feature Ideas after reading How do I create a new feature idea?​ and How to write a good feature idea submission​.

View solution in original post

suzanne_waldenb
Community Participant

That's a shame. I never thought I'd miss anything about Blackboard, but lacking such a common-sense function is a real flaw in Canvas..