cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivislady_lujan
Community Member

Linking Canvas and Linkedin

Jump to solution

I am having an issue linking Canvas to Linkedin.  It states authentication failed, try again later.  Can you help please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kenneth_rogers
Community Champion

Hi again  @ivislady_lujan , 

I just received the following from Instructure Support:

I have taken a look into this for you and it looks like Linkedin has made an update which caused this integration to not work correctly. I have attached your case to the engineering team, so that they are aware of the issue and they are working on the fix presently. They will let you know as soon as a fix has been deployed to your issue.

Sorry that there's not a fix available right now. Please let me know if you have any further questions about this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Community Champion

Hi there,  @ivislady_lujan  and Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I just unregisterd my LinkedIn account to test this ... and was able to replicate. That's either good news or bad news.

I did some digging and couldn't find anything else related to this, but I'm going to open a ticket with Canvas to see what's going on. I suggest you do the same!

-Kenneth

kenneth_rogers
Community Champion

Hi again  @ivislady_lujan , 

I just received the following from Instructure Support:

I have taken a look into this for you and it looks like Linkedin has made an update which caused this integration to not work correctly. I have attached your case to the engineering team, so that they are aware of the issue and they are working on the fix presently. They will let you know as soon as a fix has been deployed to your issue.

Sorry that there's not a fix available right now. Please let me know if you have any further questions about this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Kenneth,

I'm having the same problem. Was the issue ever fixed?

Antwoin

charrison21
Community Member

Same here too.  Sept 10th 2019

charrison2‌ and  @add0055 ‌, if you would like to receive updates on the status of this issue, please submit support tickets. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? (instructions are generally the same for instructors), but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.