Linking Different Courses

Jump to solution
lizgiles
Community Member

I want to link from one course to another.  We currently have a MYZONE module for students. It contains a page with a digital timetable where they click on a link and it takes them straight to their lesson.  The subjects are arranged in modules BUT students and teachers can't see the total mark for the subject this way.  I want to create a MYZONE course, put all the subjects in separate courses (all students would be enrolled in every course) and hyperlink from a MYZONE course to the subject courses.  Can I do this or is there a way where students can see their marks for just one module?

0 Likes
1 Solution
igustafson
Instructure
Instructure

Thank you for your reply to this. It sounds like you are adding a third-party tool link to your modules. In this case it would link to that third party tool outside of Canvas and the grades are would likely be contained in that tool not on the Canvas end unless it has a way to sync. This would be the best option to link them https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-add-an-external-tool-as-a-module-item/t...

View solution in original post