Links inside of Canvas are not populating

Jump to solution
jameson_appel
Community Novice

Not all of my tabs will populate. For instance I can see the Modules and Home Tab. When I hit the link for Assignments, Grades, etc... nothing but a blank screen shows up.  I have used chrome, safari, and firefox. It works fine on my wife's computer but I am using and 2013 Mac Book and everything I am trying leads to the same result.

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution
rmurchshafer
Community Champion

Jameson,

That really is strange and I've never run across what you are describing.  If it's just your computer having the issue; it's probably not related to the actual computer itself but possibly due to have an out of date operating system or web browser.  I've included a few links below which should help in seeing if your computer is up to specs.  I'm a Mac user and find that Chrome works the best for me with Canvas.  For reference, I'm currently using Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit).  You can find your version of Chrome by clicking on the Chrome menu and selecting About Google Chrome.  If you are not on at least version 77 you'll want to update.  

Rick

View solution in original post

0 Likes