Load Question Using Respondus 4

Jump to solution
hl275
Community Explorer

I teach at nova university. We have respondus lock down down but, not a format to load questions using respondus 4. I was told that program in canvas but do not know how to utilize it. Can some help me.

Harris Lash 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @hl275 ...

Not related to your question, I wanted to let you know that I replaced the subject line (which had your name on it) with a topic name related to your question.  It's not necessary for you to put your name in the subject line of your posting because Community members are able to see your name included with the posting details.  🙂

Now, to your question...  The Respondus Lockdown Browser is different than the Respondus Exam Authoring Tool...which I think is what you are curious to know more about.  I've written a complete blog entry here in the Community about it, and you can read about it here: Batch Uploading Quiz Questions with Respondus‌.  I am happy to help answer questions as I can...keeping in mind I'm an end user of the software...and not employed by Respondus.

I hope this will help, Harris.  Sing out if you have any questions...thanks!  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post