cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmcallister1
Community Member

Logging back in after self-enroll

My students joined the course yesterday using the link I provided to enroll in the course. I am using this as a single teacher, it is not a district or school canvas. Today when we tried to log back in, it never prompted them to set up a password yesterday and when they go to their email today, there is no email to set up their account. Now they cannot get back into Canvas today. It says they are enrolled on my side.

3 Replies
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hello Lindsey,

Have the students gone to the Canvas login page and clicked the "Forgot Password?" link?

Mike

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Lindsey - It's been a few months since you asked your question about self-enrollment. Were your students able to successfully access the course you created? If so, what was the solution?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, lmcallister...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on March 12, 2019.  I see that  @mzimmerman  replied to you a day later, and then  @klundstrum  tried checking in with you in early August.  Have you been able to take a few minutes to review the questions that they have posted for you?  If you could please come back to this topic to provide an update for us, that would be fantastic.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you...but more because we have not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for a couple months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Lindsey.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.