Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wanfareed
Community Participant

MCQ in Question Bank

Jump to solution

Hi Community,

I was reviewing MCQs in question bank and realised that for some MCQs, the bullet option is visible (screenshot 1) while a few others without the bullets (screenshot 2). Anyone know why is this so?

I needed click the edit mode to ensure that the question is of MCQ type. This is an extra step.

Screenshot 1

278081_1.png

Screenshot 2

278082_2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Found it.......  If you add or edit a question, then update the question and Show Question Details, you see your Screenshot 2 with no radio buttons showing.  But then if you Save the quiz and come back to editing and Show Questions Details you will see your Screenshot 1.  Test it out and see if you get the same results after Saving the quiz.

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

It's also interesting that one is more indented than the other.  When you create quiz questions, each answer choice allows you to utilize the Rich Content Editor by clicking the Pencil icon to the far right of the blank.  Even if you don't add any fancy formatting I believe it changes the answer choice from plain text to html.  Is it possible that with one of these you used that option and the the html format is displaying slight differently than straight text?

Rick

rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Found it.......  If you add or edit a question, then update the question and Show Question Details, you see your Screenshot 2 with no radio buttons showing.  But then if you Save the quiz and come back to editing and Show Questions Details you will see your Screenshot 1.  Test it out and see if you get the same results after Saving the quiz.

Rick

View solution in original post

wanfareed
Community Participant

Thank you. I got the same output initially and I thought it was some error. Funny why such inconsistency behaviour. Well at least the 'inconsistency' is consistent with yours and mine *lol*