cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisenielsenr
Community Participant

Make submissions for a particular assignment public to the class?

I assigned a power point project, set it up as a file upload submission and  then set it to 3 peer reviews per student. This all worked fine, but students are now asking to look at more projects. Is there a way to make all the projects available for students to look at? Is there a way to make a the submissions for this particular assignment public?

5 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lisenielsenr , It’s pretty cool that your students want to see more of each other’s work! While there isn't a switch or button to click to make this happen, you could assign everyone to everyone else as a peer review - and just tell the students they don’t have to actually do the review. Or, what I do is have the students post their file to a discussion - nongraded. That way everyone can see and comment on each other’s work, if desired.

Hope this helps!

Kona 

RobDitto
Community Champion

@lisenielsenr  to Kona's excellent advice I wanted to add that our institution and others with similar needs are voting and commenting in the Studio area of this community on a related idea for a feature:

lisenielsenr
Community Participant

Yes, that was my thought but the assignment was already turned in and the peer reviews assigned. Changing the number of peer reviews had no effect. I suppose it would have affected someone who turned in the assignment late after I changed the review number but nobody else. Poop.

Thanks for your thoughts though!

Robin

lisenielsenr
Community Participant

That's great! I voted.

Robin

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lisenielsenr ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie