Mastery Pathways

Jump to solution
allison_russell
Community Explorer

I have a quiz that is in two sandbox courses. When I try to set it up for Mastery Pathways, it gives me the option to just put it in as a Mastery Pathway assignment (which is what I want), or to assign it to everyone or just a particular section. When I choose "Mastery Pathway" in the "Assign To" button, the quiz defaults back to "Everyone" after it is saved and is visible to all students, regardless if they have completed the prerequisites at the level indicated. I am doing in this adjustment in the course that is copied from the original course, if that has any bearing on the situation. Any suggestions for making the assignment appear just in the "Mastery Pathway" for students?

This is the error message that I receive when assigning just to "Mastery Pathway". The course shown in the message is the course that I am currently working in, which has the modules imported from another course.

351806_Mastery Pathway Error.PNG

0 Likes
1 Solution
allison_russell
Community Explorer

I figured it out! Apparently, the activities are still linked through the courses (?) and must be set to "Mastery Path" ONLY in both courses!

View solution in original post

0 Likes