cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astolle
Community Participant

Math equation editor showing at bottom of screen

Hi there, I have a teacher who called reporting that their Math equation editor is erroneously showing at the bottom of the screen (contrary to the typical pop-up box). The issue only is occurring with two quizzes, which leads me to believe it's a glitch. Any ideas?

351060_pastedImage_2.png

7 Replies
erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, Austin,

Can you confirm that the teacher is using the latest version of his or her browser? That's the main issue I always think of when something isn't rendering correctly. Reach out and see if that recommendation helps. Clearing the browser cache is also a good recommendation at any time, just to make sure the browser isn't caching something strange.

Erin

James
Community Champion

Another user is reporting a similar issue: https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/52827-math-editor-not-popping-up 

Thanks, James, I'm noting this question as assumed answered and let's follow the other thread for updates.

Erin

erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Austin,

If you wouldn't mind, I'd recommend submitting a support case ("report a problem" through the Help menu) so our teams can investigate further.

Thanks!

Erin

astolle
Community Participant

Hi Erin! Thanks for getting back to me. I'll confirm that with the teacher. When I opened it on my side from the admin view, the same issue was occurring. I assume we're using the latest version because the school manages it and is very good about keeping it updated.

astolle
Community Participant

Will do, thank you!

mpobocik
Community Participant

Has there been a solution to this? I have faculty reporting the same issue today.