cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rking
Community Participant

Media auto-resizes

Greetings! I uploaded from images into my files tac (Demensions: 1299x154) and when I place them on a content page, they look great:

137003_pastedImage_0.png

However, when I publish, the image resize itself and has very poor resolution when I attempt to adjust:

137004_pastedImage_1.png

Any ideas?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

This isn't my area of expertise, but could you provide the html code for this? You can do this by clicking the html editor (when in edit mode) and then copying and pasting the code into your reply here in the Community. If the Community takes a look at the code it might be easier to problem solve this.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@rking , we haven't heard back from you; do you still need assistance with this?

Jeff_F
Community Champion

Robert, just a guess without seeing the HTML: perhaps you have a table column set to a specific width which is thus causing the image to be smaller? 

To avoid the challenges tables present perhaps use float tags?  For example:  How to wrap text around an image using the Rich Content Editor

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@rking , we haven't heard back from you, and without seeing the actual code you're using, the Community won't be able to diagnose the specific issue. For now, then, we're going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered." If you still need assistance with this, please post your question, along with the screenshots and the HTML you're using, in the Instructional Designers​ group, where the question will attract the eyes of people with specific expertise in this area. If you're not already a member of that group, joining is just a click or two away.