Missing syllabus?

Jump to solution
marcyg
Community Novice

I created an interactive syllabus with Templater, and I know I saved it repeatedly as I was working on it. Today it's gone--has anyone else had this happen? I'm recreating it now, but worry that it will disappear again--I'm going to save the html in an external file just in case.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hi Stefanie,
Templater is an external tool that provides an outline for standard Webcourses elements like syllabi and calendars. I'm not sure, but it could be something unique to my university--something created by our course design folks. For the syllabus, there is a basic and an interactive template--I use the interactive. All the university's required components are included, with "fill in the blank" areas for the specific course, and standardized elements that are university-wide components. They (University of Central Florida) keep it updated with the latest content, so it saves time.
I'm now taking precautions (which I should have been doing all along) to copy/paste my content into notepad just in case things go missing again. It could have been something stupid like having the old version open in another tab, and that one over-riding when I closed my browser. 
thanks for your response 
Marcy

View solution in original post

0 Likes