cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subhopathak
Community Member

Mobile App not there for FREE TEACHER ACCOUNT?

Jump to solution

I am an individual teacher and I am using Infrastructure free account. I am having free individual Infrastructure account.

But I can not use that from MOBILE APP.

Is it no longer available for free accounts?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@subhopathak ‌, sorry you're having trouble with the link to Free for Teachers on Mobile App? The mobile app is indeed available to Free for Teachers users. The URL for Free for Teachers is canvas.instructure.com; type that into the login screen to authenticate using your Free for Teachers credentials. Instructions are in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-11922-71156771518?sr=search&searchId=37e6c284-9a7f-4dd7-a20... 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @subhopathak  and welcome to the Community!  I believe that the mobile app will work with free for teacher accounts.  The reply here, Free for Teachers on Mobile App? from  @kenneth_rogers  has some great information.  Have you tried the suggestions in this post?  If not you might see if that fixes your problem.  If you have and still run into issues, please let us know.

Best wishes!

The 2015 reply seems not to be working. Mobile app is only for paid version?

@subhopathak ‌, sorry you're having trouble with the link to Free for Teachers on Mobile App? The mobile app is indeed available to Free for Teachers users. The URL for Free for Teachers is canvas.instructure.com; type that into the login screen to authenticate using your Free for Teachers credentials. Instructions are in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-11922-71156771518?sr=search&searchId=37e6c284-9a7f-4dd7-a20... 

View solution in original post

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @subhopathak .  

We haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I would check in and see if you were able to find a resolution to the problem you reported. I am going to go ahead and mark this as "assumed answered" for now, but this can be changed if needed and marking the question as assumed answered doesn't prevent continued discussion in the thread.

All the best!