cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vengmoll
Community Member

Mobile Canvas App

Hello everyone,

I have just created a free account as a teacher on its website and been trying its mobile application. I am trying to log in to Canvas Teacher app with my account. Surprisingly, I cannot access Canvas Teacher. The app suggests me use Canvas Student and I can access my account through Canvas Student. However, that is not what I want as I cannot access my created courses at all. I have checked my account setting and found that my account has been integrated into both Canvas Teacher and Student. Have you got similar problems or solutions to it? Thanks

2 Replies
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

@vengmoll ‌,

Are you able to log in and then get the message to use the Canvas Student app, or are you not able to log in at all. If you are logging in, what are you searching for as the school to access the Canvas Teacher app? 

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

I wanted to take a minute to check-in! In September, you asked for help as you sign in to Canvas Teacher. Were you able to access your courses last term? If so, what was the solution? If you'd still like to collaborate, let the Canvas Community know.  Thanks!