cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nnguyen740

Module is still locked

Jump to solution

Hi,

So my homework is locked even after I finished all homework from the previous week. It should be unlocked already. However, it's still locked. Can anybody check and show me how to fix it, please? Thank you so much #discusisons#locked files#module unlock

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @nnguyen740 ...

You have posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  The majority of users here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment in order to help with a question like yours.  However, what I would recommend is for you to click on the "Help" icon on the left side of your Canvas screen, and then click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  You should be able to select your course and send your instructor a message about the content that should be unlocked (assuming that you've completed all other requirements).

I hope this helps...good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @nnguyen740 ...

You have posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  The majority of users here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment in order to help with a question like yours.  However, what I would recommend is for you to click on the "Help" icon on the left side of your Canvas screen, and then click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  You should be able to select your course and send your instructor a message about the content that should be unlocked (assuming that you've completed all other requirements).

I hope this helps...good luck!