cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdiamond
Community Participant

Moving files

Jump to solution

How do I move files from one course to another course?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @sdiamond  Thank You for posting your question.  This is super easy with the course import tool.  Using the following Guide, How do I select specific content as part of a course import?, you will want to be logged in to the course where you want the files to be copied into (think of this as your "destination" course).  You'll be importing content from the course that has the files already (think of this as your "source" course) to the "destination" course.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @sdiamond  Thank You for posting your question.  This is super easy with the course import tool.  Using the following Guide, How do I select specific content as part of a course import?, you will want to be logged in to the course where you want the files to be copied into (think of this as your "destination" course).  You'll be importing content from the course that has the files already (think of this as your "source" course) to the "destination" course.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos