Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seatonsharonm
Community Member

Moving through a course

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am wanting to make students do certain assignments before they can take an assessment or move on in the course.  In Florida Virtual I have this option. Can I do this in Canvas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

Hi there,  @seatonsharonm a belated Welcome to the Community! Thanks for asking your question!

I believe How do I add requirements to a module? would be up the ally of what you're looking for. This basically requires the student to complete whatever stipulation you place on each question before being able to move to the next. Smiley Happy 

Let us know if this does or doesn't answer for you or if you have any additional questions! Happy Canvasing! Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

Hi there,  @seatonsharonm a belated Welcome to the Community! Thanks for asking your question!

I believe How do I add requirements to a module? would be up the ally of what you're looking for. This basically requires the student to complete whatever stipulation you place on each question before being able to move to the next. Smiley Happy 

Let us know if this does or doesn't answer for you or if you have any additional questions! Happy Canvasing! Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post