cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tshepler

Multiple Assignments/ Post

I have been using iTunes to create courses for online students. We are now switching to Canvas which I am excited about. I am fairly well versed with Canvas but am having one problem. In iTunes I could create a post and attach multiple assignments to it. Is there a way in Canvas to create a post and have more than one assignment attached to it? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@tshepler , I'm not familiar with iTunes. Could you elaborate a little more by what you mean by "post" - so what is a "post?" Is it a discussion? I guess if you could possibly talk through an example where you had a post and then multiple assignments that would help to explain how this might work in Canvas.

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there  @tshepler ...

I have been reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question here in the Community on January 25, 2018.  While I don't necessarily have an answer for you either (I assume you were maybe using iTunes U?), I did see that  @kona ‌ replied to you wanting to know some more details from you.  Have you had an opportunity to review her reply?  If you could please come back to this topic to provide an update for us, that would be helpful so that we can continue to assist you.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not necessarily because we've found a solution for you...but more because we've not heard back from you in almost four months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for that same amount of time.  However, that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's aright with you, Terrance.  Looking forward to hearing more from you soon on your past experience with iTunes and educational courses.