Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bajacyn

My Student ID Number

Jump to solution

Where can I find my Student ID number.  I would like to access the University Library and possibility have some books sent to San Diego,  California,  USA through the interlibrary Loan  Program.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bajacyn  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest Feature Ideas, post blogs, review "how to" Guides, collaborate, participate in online virtual webinars, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  I'm not sure if you'd be able to find your Student ID number within your school's Canvas environment.  I think the best thing to do in this case would be to speak to someone at your school's Registration department who should be able to give you this information.  There are a great number of people here in the Community, and we wouldn't have access to this type of information, so speaking to someone at your school will be the best course of action.  Good luck!

Also, I am going to modify the subject line of your topic you posted.  (The letter "w" isn't too descriptive or helpful for those looking through topics here in the Community.)  I'll come up with a title that helps identify what you are asking.  But, if you feel that we need to modify the title in any way, please let me know, and we can make any changes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bajacyn  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest Feature Ideas, post blogs, review "how to" Guides, collaborate, participate in online virtual webinars, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  I'm not sure if you'd be able to find your Student ID number within your school's Canvas environment.  I think the best thing to do in this case would be to speak to someone at your school's Registration department who should be able to give you this information.  There are a great number of people here in the Community, and we wouldn't have access to this type of information, so speaking to someone at your school will be the best course of action.  Good luck!

Also, I am going to modify the subject line of your topic you posted.  (The letter "w" isn't too descriptive or helpful for those looking through topics here in the Community.)  I'll come up with a title that helps identify what you are asking.  But, if you feel that we need to modify the title in any way, please let me know, and we can make any changes.

0 Kudos