cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank_tempone
Community Member

My Videos Expire (Expired Token)

Jump to solution

I enabled an Assignment Page to accept a video file, and my students submitted videos. The students couldn't see their classmates video submissions, so I created a series of links to the videos. However, the links seem to be expiring. How can I avoid this in the future?

Thanks for your help.

Frank

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Is there a reason why not? Canvas functionality wise, you should still be able to use the peer review feature. Also, in the future you could do this or something even easier is to have the students do this in a discussion - students can add video to a discussion. If you don't want them to see what others have done until after they submit you can use the "Users must post before seeing replies" to make sure they submit their initial assignment before seeing what everyone else did.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm not sure about the expired token thing, but what if you turned the assignment into a "peer review." This can be set up with each student able to review all other students.

Great advice. I think it's too late now...but not for the next assignment.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 2:40 PM, kona@richland.edu <instructure@jiveon.com>

Is there a reason why not? Canvas functionality wise, you should still be able to use the peer review feature. Also, in the future you could do this or something even easier is to have the students do this in a discussion - students can add video to a discussion. If you don't want them to see what others have done until after they submit you can use the "Users must post before seeing replies" to make sure they submit their initial assignment before seeing what everyone else did.

View solution in original post