cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coyotectlops
Community Participant

My user profile settings have changed in Canva Community?

Jump to solution

My profile has changed in Canvas Community to another Maricopa Community College employee. I have lost all that I had in the community. Any ideas how this may have happened? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi.... Not sure if you are Linda or not...   Smiley Happy

Would you please email community at instructure with more info?  Please let know what account info should be showing up vs what is actually visible.

Thanks

View solution in original post

7 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

That's pretty strange! I've shared this with one of the Community Managers so they can look into this issue for you!

tdelillo
Community Champion

You weren't masquerading as that person in Canvas when you logged into the Community, were you? I've done that Smiley Happy

coyotectlops
Community Participant

Good point Tracy! I may have been masquerading, but not from someone from another Maricopa college. If that was the case, her profile would copy mine but still keep my username? Thanks for all your help. Wasn't sure where to turn.

coyotectlops
Community Participant

Thank you Kona!

Hi.... Not sure if you are Linda or not...   Smiley Happy

Would you please email community at instructure with more info?  Please let know what account info should be showing up vs what is actually visible.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Hi Scott,

This is Linda. Smiley Happy Thanks for getting back to me.  I appreciate your time. I'll get that email off. My email is linda.lawson@paradisevalley.edu. Thank you!!

Hi,

I sent an email but have not heard back. My profile is still incorrect. Thanks for your help and let me know if you need me to send the email again. Which email do I send it to? Maybe I had the wrong one. Thanks again.