cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tobe_baeyens
Community Contributor

Names of students in a group assignment

Hey,

How can I quickly get the list of students when I'm marking a group assignment? Can I see this directly in speedgrader?

Now I only see the names of the groups when I'm assessing the students, but we have some teachers that do want to see the names of the students so they can check that everybody that is mentioned in the submitted assignment is part of the group.

269055_groups.PNG

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @tobe_baeyens ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting here unanswered since you first posted it on February 26, 2018.  While I'm not sure that I have an answer for you myself, I wanted to check in with you.  It seems as though you may have stumped the community with your question.  I, too, am unaware of any way in the SpeedGrader to see who the members of a given group are.  Have you been able to find out any solutions on your own since you first posted this question?  If so, would you be willing to share what you've learned back here in this thread?  Or, are you still looking for some help with this question?  If you could please come back to this topic to provide an update for us, that would be helpful.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you...but more because we haven't seen any new feedback in this topic for almost four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Tobe.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.