cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hochmucr
Community Participant

Navigation through Practice Quizzes by Student

Jump to solution

Is there a way to scroll through the results of a practice quiz in much the same way as one can through a graded quiz using the speed grader?  I would like to be able to look at the student results on individual problems by using the arrow icons, keyboard shortcuts, or arrow keys in order to move from one student to the next without having to jump back to the results screen and then to the individual student screen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Unfortunately not,  @hochmucr ​.  I just tried myself, and even though there is an oh-so-tempting View in Speedgrader button at the bottom of the Quiz Statistics page, it will not work with Practice Quizzes.  The inability to use Speedgrader with practice quizzes is verified here:  How do I view practice quiz results in a course?

Have you tried downloading the results into a CSV file using the Student Analysis button, as covered here: Once I publish my quiz, what kinds of quiz statistics are available?  ?  While not ideal if you are asking essay questions, it works pretty well with multiple choice questions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kblack
Community Champion

Unfortunately not,  @hochmucr ​.  I just tried myself, and even though there is an oh-so-tempting View in Speedgrader button at the bottom of the Quiz Statistics page, it will not work with Practice Quizzes.  The inability to use Speedgrader with practice quizzes is verified here:  How do I view practice quiz results in a course?

Have you tried downloading the results into a CSV file using the Student Analysis button, as covered here: Once I publish my quiz, what kinds of quiz statistics are available?  ?  While not ideal if you are asking essay questions, it works pretty well with multiple choice questions.

View solution in original post

hochmucr
Community Participant

I realize I could download and then open the CSV in another program to view

the file, but I just would like to see something in Canvas for a quick

check of student work on a practice quiz.

Carl R. Hochmuth

Educational Technology Coordinator

Luther Preparatory School

The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom - Psalm 111:10