cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beatriz3
Community Member

Navigation

Jump to solution

Hi Some of us are having problems with the navigation. If we go to the any point of a module then if I want to go back to the module page at the top of the screen appears a route, but this route it's incomplete and the previous and next banner aren't the solution because only let me navigate to the previous and next part of the module. It's not easy go to the module tab. Anyone has feel this problem and know how we can resolve it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @beatriz3  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  What you are describing is the breadcrumb trail at the top of a page after you navigate to a page from your Modules screen.  You are correct that there is no easy way (other than maybe using your "Back" button in your browser) to get back directly to the module you were just working in.  But, if you use the "Next" and "Previous" buttons, the "Back" button wouldn't be very helpful.  You'll need to click on your "Modules" button and then scroll to the appropriate module.  While this probably isn't the answer you were hoping for, there is a Feature Idea that I would encourage you to take a look at: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1148-accurate-breadcrumb-trail-in-modules" modifiedtitle="true....  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see in Canvas, please consider adding your vote and maybe even posting a comment as to why it is important to you...so that Instructure can know your use case.

I hope this information is of help to you, Beatriz.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @beatriz3  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  What you are describing is the breadcrumb trail at the top of a page after you navigate to a page from your Modules screen.  You are correct that there is no easy way (other than maybe using your "Back" button in your browser) to get back directly to the module you were just working in.  But, if you use the "Next" and "Previous" buttons, the "Back" button wouldn't be very helpful.  You'll need to click on your "Modules" button and then scroll to the appropriate module.  While this probably isn't the answer you were hoping for, there is a Feature Idea that I would encourage you to take a look at: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1148-accurate-breadcrumb-trail-in-modules" modifiedtitle="true....  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see in Canvas, please consider adding your vote and maybe even posting a comment as to why it is important to you...so that Instructure can know your use case.

I hope this information is of help to you, Beatriz.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos