Need Help With Canvas Dashboard Images and Links - Stopped working all of a sudden!

Jump to solution
annhas2256
Community Novice

I was submitting an assignment to my teacher in Canvas tonight and all of a sudden Canvas looked like this. I am attaching 2 images that I screen shotted to show you what it is doing. Any time I click on courses it does not go to anything but the dashboard page again. Please help!! I have 2 assignments due tomorrow evening I was going to work on but I cannot access them now. Thanks!

-Anne Hasty 
Student ID : annhas2256
Email: annhas2256@students.ecpi.edu
p
hone: 336-575-0292

1 Solution
stuart_ryan
Community Novice

Hi  @annhas2256 ,

It sounds like the first step will be to contact your school for a password reset. Sometimes school's use a different login system and hence the Canvas password reset won't trigger. I tried to have a look on your school's website for any relevant information but was unable to find any (apologies). I would recommend you reach out to them via the contact links Contact ECPI University | ECPI University  and get into contact with your school's IT Support services (or any other official means you know you can contact them).

Once you have your password properly reset, you should then be able to re-log in and give Chrome another go, I am confident that once you are in Chrome (provided it is running a recent version) you should be OK.

I hope that helps!

Stuart

View solution in original post