cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
called2joy
Community Participant

Need to Keep Discussion Rubric Visible

Jump to solution

Hi! I just learned how to add a rubric to a graded discussion. I want the discussion rubric to remain visible to the students all the time, but right now it is only visible if the student selects "view rubric" from the settings. Can anyone help me figure out how to keep it visible? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@called2joy , there is no way in Canvas to automatically have the rubric visible to students. The only way for the rubric to be visible all the time to students would be to take a screen shot of the rubric and add it as an image to your Discussion directions. You could also just add a reminder to students in the Discussion directions about where to go to see the Discussion rubric.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@called2joy , there is no way in Canvas to automatically have the rubric visible to students. The only way for the rubric to be visible all the time to students would be to take a screen shot of the rubric and add it as an image to your Discussion directions. You could also just add a reminder to students in the Discussion directions about where to go to see the Discussion rubric.

View solution in original post

kblack
Community Champion

FYI, there is a brand, spanking new Feature Request on this very topic that I just saw: 

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Great catch  @kblack ​!