Need to see the full questions details always!

Jump to solution
amy_gross
Community Novice

Why will it not show the full question detains if you have more than 25 questions???

Without access to the details, you cannot add questions to a bank. I had written several exams in Canvas over the past couple years not yet knowing I could create question banks. Now I'm trying to go back and add questions form previously written exams to a bank...but cannot, as the bank items tab is not visible. This needs to be changed. Is there anything I can do to add these questions to banks?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @amy_gross ...

I am assuming that you are using classic Quizzes compared to New Quizzes.  It is my understanding that no new development is being made to classic Quizzes, so the limit to only preview 1-25 questions will probably remain.  However, it's also my understanding that this limit does not apply in the New Quizzes interface.  So, I would recommend that you speak with your school's local Canvas administrator or someone in your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to see if New Quizzes is available within your Canvas environment.  Some schools are waiting to turn New Quizzes on, and this might apply at your school, too.  Your Canvas administrators would be able to tell you for sure.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Amy.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes