cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emil_ahangarzad

New Modules And/Or Requirements Feature

Jump to solution

Updated

It's October 11th.  We aren't able to see the new Modules And/Or Requirements feature. Are we on a phased roll out schedule or something?  Is this a feature that administrators need to enable?

Message was edited by: Chris Hofer

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@emil_ahangarzad ​...

Please refer to the Production Release Notes here ... and specifically the conversations between rgibson1 and Deactivated user: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-5061#comment-25153

Also, since you have stated the same thing in the subject line and the body of your message, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to modify the subject line slightly and also tag your message with keywords.  Doing both of these things will make it easier for people here in the Canvas Community to search for your posting should they have similar questions.  If the revised subject line doesn't reflect what you are asking, please let me know, and I'll work with you to make corrections.  Hope this is okay with you.  Thanks...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@emil_ahangarzad ​...

Please refer to the Production Release Notes here ... and specifically the conversations between rgibson1 and Deactivated user: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-5061#comment-25153

Also, since you have stated the same thing in the subject line and the body of your message, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to modify the subject line slightly and also tag your message with keywords.  Doing both of these things will make it easier for people here in the Canvas Community to search for your posting should they have similar questions.  If the revised subject line doesn't reflect what you are asking, please let me know, and I'll work with you to make corrections.  Hope this is okay with you.  Thanks...

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@emil_ahangarzad ​,

I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity for about a week so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie