New Quiz not copying to other courses
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
10-05-2021 06:02 PM
Just raising this issue:
- created a quiz in the blueprint/master course, using New Quiz format.
- synced then checked the derivatives > quiz not copied. (it will show a loop animation and the message "Making a copy of ...")
- eventually it times out and offers to retry or cancel. Retry > same issue.
* New Quiz format worked previously, in the same blueprint & derivatives.
* I have deleted the quiz in blueprint > re-created it > synced > quiz not copied.
* I exported the quiz to Commons, then imported it from there to a derivative. > The quiz in derivative was missing all its questions and needed to be rebuilt from Item Bank. Not a workable solution for multiple derivatives.
I have noted this solution: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/New-Quizzes-Users/New-Quizzes-quiz-not-copying-via-course-import/...
> after waiting for over 2 hours > quiz not copied and timed out.
I have also noted this open issue, which may be relevant: https://community.
canvaslms.com/t5/Known-Issues/ OPEN-New-quizzes-failing-to- copy-to-other-courses/ta...