New Quizzes Window change

Jump to solution
Greengal
Community Member

Recently there were some updates to New Quizzes, like how you accessed the banks and set up quizzes. While I applaud the addition of the Build button, when I get to the build part, two new buttons on the top right make the working box so small you can no longer see the # of questions and other information you could before. And forget trying to work on a Stimulus in this new tiny box. Is there anyway to get those buttons moved so we can have the whole screen back again??

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @Greengal ...

You may need to submit this as a Feature Idea request here in the Community.  That way, if there are others who have the same thoughts/concerns as you do, they can also leave comments, give it a star rating, and evaluate it.  This also is one way that Canvas engineers know that this is something that folks would like changed.  To get started, click on the PRODUCT menu at the top of any screen here in the Community.  Then, select IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Finally, click on the "Suggest an idea" button on the screen that appears.  Here are a few additional Guides that may help you along the way:

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes