Community Contributor

New Quizzes and the New RCE

Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ctitmus
Community Team
Community Team

Thanks,  @GideonWilliams ! I was just jumping in here to say something similar. The New RCE will not be in New Quizzes when the new RCE is released to production environments. As far as I am aware, there has not been any decision made for if the new RCE will be added to New Quizzes at a later point.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Mark -

The Rich Content Editor is available in your beta instance. I think it's the perfect time to test it out! (How do I access the Canvas beta environment as an instructor?‌)

https://community.canvaslms.com/community/ideas/priority-rce 

jsowalsk
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

This didn't really answer his question -- will the RCE be incorporated with Quizzes.next???

I'm sorry. I don't have access to New Quizzes where I work, so I am unable to test it myself. There's a chance that the new RCE was applied in Beta. I'm curious about this as well. I can ask a few people and see if I can find a more helpful answer.

GideonWilliams
Community Champion

The short (term) answer to this question is NO.

330897_pastedImage_1.png

Rather disappointing news especially as I was hoping to see see some developments with New Quizzes to include the RCE in all of their quiz questions - Your Top 3 Canvas Feature Wish-List

ctitmus
Community Team
Community Team

Thanks,  @GideonWilliams ! I was just jumping in here to say something similar. The New RCE will not be in New Quizzes when the new RCE is released to production environments. As far as I am aware, there has not been any decision made for if the new RCE will be added to New Quizzes at a later point.

View solution in original post