Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lochsner

New Quizzes in Course Link

Jump to solution

When linking to course content - on a landing page, for instance - I go to the link and choose Course Links. All of my Classic Quizzes appear under the Quiz dropdown, but the New Quizzes do not. If an External Link is used with the URL of the New Quiz, it fails for students. They can access it via the Calendar or directly in the Quiz navigation pane (although that is invisible for them).

I want to be able to link to a New Quiz through the Course Links when editing a page. Can this be enabled somewhere or am I missing something?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @lochsner ...

I just tried this in my own sandbox course, and instead of looking for your New Quiz within the "Quizzes" portion of "Course Links", try looking for your New Quiz in the "Assignments" portion of the "Course Links".  That is where my New Quiz appeared.  Hopefully it will for you, too.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @lochsner ...

I just tried this in my own sandbox course, and instead of looking for your New Quiz within the "Quizzes" portion of "Course Links", try looking for your New Quiz in the "Assignments" portion of the "Course Links".  That is where my New Quiz appeared.  Hopefully it will for you, too.

lochsner

That worked. There were so many that I had to hit "Load More" a few times to find it, but the New Quiz was under Assignments.

Thanks for your help.