cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
principal
Community Participant

New UI Dashboard: Colors don't stick with subjects

Jump to solution

I have set my subject cards in the new UI with custom colors (our school colors).  But every day when I log in (to the test installation -- we haven't made it live yet), the colors are different; they don't stay the way I set them.  How can I make them stick?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @principal ​...

I've never heard of a situation where the test environment is resetting every day.  This seems odd to me.  If you take a look at this Canvas Guide, What is the Canvas release schedule for beta, production, and test environments?, you can see the schedule of when the test environment is reset.  If this is not the case for you, I would suggest contacting the Help Desk staff at Instructure so they can further investigate the issue for you.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @principal ​...

I've never heard of a situation where the test environment is resetting every day.  This seems odd to me.  If you take a look at this Canvas Guide, What is the Canvas release schedule for beta, production, and test environments?, you can see the schedule of when the test environment is reset.  If this is not the case for you, I would suggest contacting the Help Desk staff at Instructure so they can further investigate the issue for you.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

principal
Community Participant

Well, the course colors seem to be sticking now.  I don't know what's different, but at least now it's acting as I would expect.