Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmagary

New question bank imports replacing old ones

Jump to solution

I have been trying to import Canvas zip packages of test banks made with ExamView into Canvas so I can use them for quizzes. They have names like "PHW 1-2" (for Physics Homeword 1-2") and I am running into the problem that when I import a new bank, it replaces the last one I imported and the old one disappears. Does anyone have an idea of why this might be happening? It's never happened with test banks I've made directly through Canvas.

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kmagary , greetings! This sounds like a frustrating problem. Were you ever able to figure out what was causing it or a workaround? If not, then I would recommend contacting Canvas Support to see if they can help troubleshoot the issue. To contact support, click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem."

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kmagary , greetings! This sounds like a frustrating problem. Were you ever able to figure out what was causing it or a workaround? If not, then I would recommend contacting Canvas Support to see if they can help troubleshoot the issue. To contact support, click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem."

Kona

0 Kudos