No audio on webcam videos recorded in Studio

Jump to solution
JeanneWilson
Community Novice

I have recorded a few videos in Studio in the past couple of weeks using my mac webcam.  Videos recorded in Zoom are fine.  The ones I imported from Zoom are fine.  The ones in Studio have no audio.  I've tried every solution I could find in this community.  

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @JeanneWilson and @kashbey ...

I am sorry to read that you aren't getting the audio to work in your videos within your Studio library.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Canvas Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  So, it's a little difficult to help troubleshoot this issue.  However, I would highly recommend that you reach out to the Canvas Help Desk.  They would be able to log into your school's Canvas environment and take a look at what you are doing to see if they can spot anything on their end that would be out-of-sorts.  Here is a Guide that should be of help: How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community.  If and when you are able to get this resolved with the Support folks, please come back to post an update here so that we can learn more about how this was fixed for you.  I hope this will be of some help.  Take care...

View solution in original post