cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blong
Community Participant

Non-Submission assignment grades

Jump to solution

This request comes from a faculty member.  
"I need to have category added to my grade book, which is not a submitted assignment, but an instructor assessment of students’ lab performance.  I have added it to Assignments as an unpublished assignment, specified No Submission, and given it its point value.  I’d like for this to be visible to students and count toward the point total.  Is there a way to have this added to my Grades without publishing it as an assignment?"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@blong , nope, nothing shows up in the gradebook or counts towards a final grade unless it's published. There's an option to add an assignment that requires no submission or that's on paper. Would that work?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@blong , nope, nothing shows up in the gradebook or counts towards a final grade unless it's published. There's an option to add an assignment that requires no submission or that's on paper. Would that work?

View solution in original post

blong
Community Participant

@kona ‌, thanks for the reply and sorry for my delay.  We have workarounds suggested but the instructor insisted they weren't what was needed.  I haven't heard form them since posting this.