Nothing happens when a student clicks "Take the Quiz"

Jump to solution
rodys
Community Member

I have a quiz in Canvas that all of the students except one can access. She can open the quiz, and read the instructions, but nothing happens when she clicks "Take the Quiz". No one else has had this trouble. She's a student with the same permissions as everyone else (I assume?) and she has tried multiple browsers/devices. On my end, it says she has not yet attempted the quiz. She is unable to take another quiz in the same class (and she isn't in any other classes to test that). 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@rodys  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Since this is only affecting a single student, and given that you've already walked through browser troubleshooting with her, the best course of action would be to ask her to submit a ticket to Canvas Support, ideally by clicking on the Help link directly from the quiz page where the problem is occurring, and then using the support pathway provided by your school in that menu. General instructions in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  A support agent can look directly at the environment to identify the issue that is impeding her progress on the quiz.

View solution in original post